Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Never ending projects..

How is everyone in bloggy world? I took some family picture of us with the tripod. Not as good as having a person do them but it worked. I'm already thinking about the family picture for our Christmas cards..I'm a bit overwhelmed this week. Since the little flood in the laundry room I decided to paint the room and make it look a little nicer since I spend so much time in there. I took down the ugly wire shelf and am looking for some old shelves or I'm going to buy some new ones to put up instead..Since there was some water in the crawl space I have all the Christmas decorations and other decor out in the basement another project to go through and get rid of old junk...On a positive note since we turned the door knob around in Lauren's room and the shorter days she is going to bed at 8:00 no problems. I guess I ended the game for her with her coming out of the room and yelling out the door. Thought this picture was so cute of her. Back to work...

5 comments:

  1. Make sure you post pictures of your new laundry room! Lauren is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture!! Your new project sounds like fun... good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is STUNNING.

    Glad to know she is resting better, saves you some sanity huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well with the laundry room. Mine is still in a huge mess and I hope one day to finish working on it. (There is just always laundry in it---piled high). :O

    What a cute picture of Lauren. Love her little outfit. I can't wait for sweater weather here. Probably well into November for that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...