Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Am Second

Every time I see this story (pause my music below) I just thank God for how he works through people. The ones that people would look down upon or the ones that are the least of these. To see that God has made each person with significance. That he does not make junk and that people matter..The lord has really been laying on my heart how each person in this world God has made for a purpose. That we can all do something great through Jesus! If we allow Him to work what will He do next? It could be scary at times when we surrender to Him instead of thinking we could do it on our own. What thing is he trying to work out in your life? I know I struggle with trying to control my life, when in fact He knows much better then me what I need or what trials he needs to give me to refine my walk..Tough stuff.
Have you all checked out this website?
http://www.iamsecond.com/#/home/ It is takes stories of everyday people and famous people, athletes, celebrities, singers and talks about why they are second. Christ is first and this is why...I just found about this and think it is so neat..
YOUR LIFE MATTERS!!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to check out that website! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,
    This is my first visit to your very pretty blog. I've seen Nick's story before and it is SO inspiring. You're so right--we ALL matter to God.

    By the way, your little girl is absolutely adorable! Love her little outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...