Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Family Pictures




I set up my tri-pod and took a few fall pictures, maybe our Christmas card picture. I think a couple of them turned out really cute. Just wanted to share. It was a rough week last week but so far so good this week. I got a parking ticket, and some other things happened. This week Rob will be gone a few days so I will be busy. I have to look at the positives...I don't have to make meat and potatoes the next few days. I can stay up late and watch some of my favorite shows, I can organize the basement once the kids go to sleep. I miss him when he is gone but I can do it..The kids are great company but can be a challenge. I'm trying to figure out how to do homework with Jaden and so far it is in the later evening which I know is probably not good. I can not do it with Lauren getting into things and being wild. I will get it, it is hard being a mom at times..

6 comments:

  1. I love your pictures! I hope you have a good week....you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drew looked so cute in all of the pictures, what a charmer! They all turned out good. Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie,

    I agree...your pics came out beautifully! I love how you are planning to stay busy (basement stuff) while your hubby is away. My daughter in law is on her own for the next 3 weeks (with 4 kids under 7) while her husband (my son) is off doing army training. It IS hard. But God is with you.

    Praying God surrounds you with a vast network of godly friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! What a handsome family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are adorable and growing so fast. I don't know if you remember me but I met you on the BB boards. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...