Friday, September 25, 2009

Pirate Party

It went very well. We had a lot friends and family come to the boys party. We have celebrated their party on the same day every since they were really little. It seems they want it this way. It works out really well. They have a lot of the same friends and like mostly the same stuff. This year we decided to do a pirate theme party. We dressed all the kids up in pirate gear. I think it was really fun.

The sun was so bright outside that day, so the pictures are not that good but you get the idea. We had a perfect day. Poor Jaden is covered by the sun spot.
My brother Peter on the right of me is going to Ohio State. It is giving me a chance to really get to know him. Since my dad passed many years ago we have reconnected and have gotten together some. He surprised me and showed up at the party. My brother to the left of me was happy to see him as well.

I'm thankful for my big kitchen we were able to fit a lot people in there to sing Happy Birthday.

Rob was so nervous about the Pinata. He has seen to many Funniest Home Video's. It went well with no hits to any ones private area's. The Pinata broke from the top after a few hits. I wish it would have busted open from the center. The kids loved it.
Here is my mom on the right. Doesn't she look cute? Her friend let her borrow all this pirate stuff. She insisted we all dress up.
DrewB

I asked my cousin Mark to dress up in his Jack Sparrow costume. He has won a few contests in the thing. He looked great. Thanks Mark, love you..
Mom and me. My mom came from New Mexico, I miss her... The kids love her and Lauren knows her in all the pictures and says "That's Nana" It is hard having her so far away.
Jaden striking a pirate move.

Mark with his sweet girlfriend Erin.
The Cake
I love these skeletons, dollar store... Hope you enjoyed the highlights from our pirate party. I have a few more from the weeks celebration. I felt like it was a never ending birthday. It starts with cards, my mom coming, gifts, dinner out for both of them on their birthdays, party, more cards... It has become a Jewish Holiday (Lol)

6 comments:

  1. Awww! Everything looked so great and so cute! It looks like a super fun party! You and your Mom looked adorable!! Glad the boys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was a FABULOUS Pirate Party! You do have a lot of people there....what fun! It is great that you have a home large enough to have everyone over. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! I love the picture of Lauren with her pirate's patch over her eye.:) That is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one ROCKIN' Pirate party!! I'm so taking tips and writing down notes. :) Isaiah's birthday party is going to be pirates too. It's not until January, but I've already bought a lot of the decor and paper goods...treasure maps that I'm going to make invitations out of...and a few other odds and ends. I LOVE party planning. :) Lauren is so cute in her pirate patch and beads! I love the pic of you and your friends. You are adorable!

    Hope you're having a fabulous Friday!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that looks like some kind of birthday party!! All of your little pirates are so cute... the big ones too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so I have to know...did Lauren go around naked the whole time?! LOL! I loved the party and I love that your mom dressed up! I hate having my mom so far away too! Great times!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...