Monday, September 14, 2009

more of a recent photo shoot


Big sister, she is a beauty!!
Big Brother

I had so much fun taking pictures of this sweet family. They go to our church. Hope you all had a nice weekend. I have been playing catch up on everything. Since school started I have been trying to get back into the swing of things. The boys have their birthday party this next sat. My mom is flying in from New Mexico on wed so it will be a busy week. I have been working on a few projects and got a few new things for the house I can't wait to share on my blog. Have a great Monday.

6 comments:

  1. Great photos Katie. I hope you all have a great time with your Mom there. I'm still trying to get into a routine too with school being back on. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots of a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this baby! Love the tiny foot. Love the bright eyes. Especially love the catchlights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family!!! And I am SURE they will be sooo happy with these shots!!!! Good job!! And I LOVE the catchlights in their eyes!!!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...