Saturday, September 5, 2009

Miss Lauren Grace and her new shoes

Aren't these so cute, it is so fun having a girl to dress. Although Lauren is pretty much a tomboy I like to dress her girly. I think it has something to do with having two big brother that are all boy around her all the time.

She loves to feed the fake dog.
She is so pretty!
Hope you enjoyed my little Miss Lauren Grace who is going through the terrible twos, big time. She is simply adorable but today she broke one of my bunnies, spilled a whole can of pop she reached off the counter, and went in the fridge and found a bratwurst that wasn't cooked and took a bite of it. Along with everyday Lauren stuff including climbing and getting into cookies destroying books and spilling water everywhere. I know that it is a stage or so I hope. It makes up for the bad stuff when she says "Mommy I love you." or "I happy" Her beautiful eyes and smile melt my heart.

5 comments:

  1. Lauren Grace's shoes are adorable!! Ut oh, the terrible two's huh!! Hopefully, it will get better quickly! She is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in the terrible two trenches with you! She is so cute and those shoes are adorable! I love dressing a girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her shoes! My girls would love them too! Kaylee has that same outfit :) It was one of my ebay finds last year. Lauren is growing up.....her little face is looking more grown-up. She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little girl. The SMILE is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh in love with those shoes! And that outfit. Katie! She is so adorable it is ridiculous. LOVE her little smile. I can see the mischeviousness though and man, do I feel for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...