Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ladies Man Drew

Drew is a charmer that is for sure. He started school yesterday. Two moms told me that their daughters talked non stop about Drew and that he was their boyfriend. I know Drew is very huggy and lovey and he is defiantly handsome but for a almost 5 yr old it looks like the writing is on the wall (: I will have to be one of those moms who is constantly checking in on him if he has a girlfriend over. He loves to use flattery to impress the ladies. He tells most woman how gorgeous they are, smart kid. He had a great day, came home singing songs and teaching me new facts about germs.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the hair.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! I'm glad he had a fun first day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a cutie! My Molly loves to give hugs and kisses and it is so funny to see her doing it to 10 year old boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...