Saturday, August 8, 2009

Welcome to my garden

I wish I had a huge flower garden, but I don't. One day I want the wrought iron gate and flowers everywhere. For now I'm happy with my suburbia garden. Here are my roses in the front yard.


I loves these topiaries. I bought them and the pots separate. They were both from Lowe's last year. The topiaries came in horrible pots bu they were good quality and I found the pots for like $15 a piece from like $50 or something. They dress up my entrance I think. In the winter I don't know what to put in them. I hate to take the Topiaries out but I saw some really cool things at our outdoor shopping area here that looked awesome with pine greenery, eucalyptus and some other stuff in big pots. They were very cool.
The birds eat the seed as fast as I put it down.
Our back patio. We had nothing here at the beginning of last summer. We had the patio put in last year and this year we had landscaping done. I think it looks really nice. We still eventually want to get a new table, grill and other seating but for now this is fine. As you can see the houses in the back there we needed some privacy. We have almost a 1/2 acre lot but we have a lot of neighbors all around.

I found this bench last year, it is really heavy cast iron. It was white but I prefer the black. I love the details on it. I'm not sure if it is newer or really old.

More pots, I love flower's in pots like this.
These are really old garden wrought iron chairs. I spray painted them camo green from white also. Hope you enjoyed a walk around my home.

5 comments:

  1. Your garden is lovely Katie. Refreshing : ) Topiaries make me delighted to no end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,

    Your garden and back patio is absolutely gorgeous!! I love every single thing! I love your iron bench and chairs.♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you come over and decorate my house sometime?! Love everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across you blog and wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading it. Your family is just beautiful! I wish I had a green thumb to so the things you do… I end up killing everything. I’ll just sit back and admire yours!

    I Love reading your blog… you have me hooked as a follower! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually… I’m quite new to photography. I didn’t fall in love with it until I fell in love with taking pictures of my son! Now… can’t get enough of it. I’m so glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...