Friday, August 28, 2009

Anniversary!! 10yrs!!

Today is our 10yr anniversary. When we first met Rob played this song for me. I thought it was so sweet. We meet in the summer of 97 and Rob proposed to me 6mo later. We were married Aug 28th 1999. At the time we were so young and many people thought we were to young to get married. I could understand their concern but I think when your in love and you know that it is right, why wait or waste time. This song was sang at our wedding, not by George Strait though (lol) darn. It still makes me cry and means so much to me. My husband is just as the song sings. He has been a true best friend. These ten years have been the best of my life. He has brought so much joy to my life. We have faced hardships along the way but having each other and God in our life has made all the difference. It is a blessing to have a marriage based on Christ. That was the best decision we made as a couple. I look forward to many many more years together in our life. I love him more then the day I married him. I love you Rob!

If your wondering the video above is from the movie Pure Country staring George Strait. For those of you who don't like Country music he is very well know and is a class act. I am not a huge country music fan but I do like it and he is probably my favorite. Pause my musci below so you can listen to the video.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so BFF's because that song was our song too and played at our wedding (for our dance) and we are celebrating 10 years this year on 9/18!!! Funny, huh?!!

    Happy Anniversary!!!! That is a big accomplishment this day and age and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful!!! Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and romantic evening!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, today is our 5 year anniversary.

    I've been reading your blog for awhile now. I can't even remember how I stumbled upon it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this song. I love George Strait. And I love that you are so happy together after 10 years! That is a real blessing Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary...wishing you many more happy years~
    sandy toe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...