Monday, July 6, 2009

Please Pray for this sweet girl Kate



Please pray for this little girl. My heart just breaks for these parents. My son had to have a surgery and it wasn't anywhere as bad as this but it is a very humbling heartbreaking time to go through. God does show His love during these times like you never knew. The feeling of trusting Dr's with your babies life is hard to gather. Knowing that God is the great physician and will protect your little one and move mountains is what keeps you going. It is overwhelming to say the least. Please Pray!!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for the little baby and her family!

    Thanks for stopping by today! God is so good and I am so thankful that He never leaves us where we are - but continues to grow our faith and trust in Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My church and myself will be praying for this family! We can't understand His will, but we have to leave it in His hands!

    Father, I pray that you lift up this family and hold them tight through this time in their life. Give them the strength to go through each day, I pray that you lift their daughter up and heal this mass that is in her brain father, that a miracle is in wait. In your precious sons "Jesus" name. Amen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...