Friday, July 17, 2009

Miracles Part 2.

The second miracle or God thing was a 4-5 yrs ago. I was driving with Rob on a business trip we were in Dayton, Ohio. I dropped him off for some reason, I don't remember the details. I was able to have to car and I had both boys with me. I think we lived in southern Ohio at the time and I wanted to go with him to Dayton because we used to live there and the shopping was good. I remember I had my Bible or Rob's on the passenger dash. I don't know why that was there but it was. A lot of times before we go anywhere was also pray for a bubble of protection around our vehicle and for people to be alert around us and for us to stay safe. On this day I was on my way to the mall. I was on the entrance ramp to the highway going fast almost on when the truck in front of me lost a tire. I believe it was the spare tire that is under the truck. It was a full size tire though no Honda tire. As I was accelerating it flew up in the air and I knew it was going to hit my windshield. Instead it went right up in the air and took a sharp turn like my car had a bubble protecting it right where the bible was.. It was really strange but at that moment it was a huge relief and it defiantly seemed more then a coincidence and I knew it wasn't. I will conclude with Miracle Part 3. tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! That is so amazing ... praise God!! Thank you for sharing such an incredible and powerful story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I pray for the bubble of protection too when I'm out driving :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God had you in the center of His hand, didn't He?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that was totally God protecting you! We used to live in Cinci, I love all your Ohio State stuff! We now live in Badger Country and take a lot of flack for our OSU attire! Go Bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. That is too cool Katie. And the really cool thing is that you remember these special things. Too often I rush thru my days without looking for miracles and blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...