Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Miracle Part 1

Let me first say, I have always love this picture, it is so beautiful. I had a miracle happen yesterday. I have had a few in my life that I will share with all of you. Remember a couple weeks ago when I had my purse stolen? The whole thing was a pain but not really painful if that makes sense. It just was more of a worrying thing for me, which I do struggle with and anxiety. I thought it was a blessing that they found my purse that night with several things still in it that was a God thing. Yesterday morning I was taking Jaden to swim lessons and had this overwhelming feeling that I was doing what God wanted me to do and that the enemy was not happy. At that moment I felt peace and happiness. For a couple weeks I have felt different towards people like I looked at them differently not like Christ would. Now I know I'm not Him and I know that I have to be careful, but I wanted to be able to witness to people and still help people if they needed it without feeling like they wanted to rob me. Next I heard the song "His Grace Is Enough" Which I love. I thought "God your grace is enough for me, you don't need to do another thing for me, you have blessed me abundantly". Then I thought I don't care what people do to me or my family I know God is going to take care of it. I felt the bondage was gone from my anxiety about this issue.I thought about Genesis 50:20 What was intended for Evil God made good. Anyway I had a great mindset and felt so one with Christ, I loved it. Make a long story short. I have been looking for a new wallet but haven't found what I wanted so I pulled out my older one. I had changed wallets about 3 weeks ago before the purse was stolen. I remember going through and checking every pocket, etc.. Yesterday night Jaden came to me with some stuff and said "Mom do you need all this" It was my insurance card, Allstate card, Prescription card and the most important a list with all our social security numbers on it. I about died!!! I know that my medical card was in my new wallet for sure and the Rx card. I had it behind my license and the car insurance card. There is no explanation except God just being God. Showing me how much He cares, He is so faithful. So the criminals got nothing except a cell phone, and my debt card that is no longer good, and a little money. Some might say that it was a mistake, possible? Even if it was what are the chances that I would have not put some of the most important things in my wallet, that I had checked the old one thoroughly and it was empty, and that I would even switch wallets before the theft and leave out all the vital stuff. Tomorrow I would like to share a couple other miracles in my life, to some they might look it over as coincidence but having faith in the one True God proves He is the miracle worker. Have you had any miracles in your life? I would love to hear about them.
Katie <><

8 comments:

  1. i love this story!! completely amazing. God just showing you a little snippet of his power. i have stories that are KNOW 100% are from God that others might call coincidence. can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome story Katie! God is so good and so faithful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so awesome! I know how worried you were about your SSN's being in the wrong hands and I am so glad that God worked this miracle for you so that your worries could be wiped away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so cool and amazing! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so great! And God is so good! Even when we are unfaithful, He is yet faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katie! Sounds like quite a blessing from above!

    Wanted to let you know that my neighborhood yard sale is next weekend, July 24 and 25. You are more than welcome to stop by my house on Thursday night if you wish. If so, let me know, and I will email you the information.

    Thanks,

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Katie, I don't believe that was a mistake at all with your cards not in your new wallet. :o) God is soo good! I love how He was able to take a moment of fear and turn it around to an even more secure mindset in Him. Wow!
    Thank you so much for sharing the miracles the Lord has done in your life. It fuels my faith and makes me feel like I am not alone! :o)
    I too struggle with anxiety and fear and for a number of years I have taken medication for it. However, the rx I am on is addictive and I don't want to be addicted to anything, so the doctor is slowly weaning me off and the biggest blessing of all ... in this matter ... is how the Lord has covered me through it all. The rx I am taking has terrible side effects when going off of it and the Lord has sheltered me from them. He has spoken to me through His word and He constantly reminds me that He is right here with me as well as equipping me through the transition.
    He is so good and so full of grace and mercy! :o)
    Love your friend, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I haven't been focusing on miracles lately. I have just been feeling so sad this summer. I don't know why. I am going to try to focus on miracles that God puts in my day to day life for the rest of the week. Thank you for this good reminder Katie. You are a blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...