Saturday, July 25, 2009

Great Deal!!!


I was at Lowe's getting more paint when I decided to check out the light fixtures. I heard recently from a friend that they had some great markdowns. They didn't have much at all until I saw this sitting on the desk of the light department. I asked the man how much it was since it was exactly what I wanted. He said he had just pulled it down to go on clearance. Ready for this...$10 it was $147. I was so happy and I liked the shades and everything.
I also went to a yard sale this past Friday and got a chandelier that someone painted for $3 and I put it up in our bedroom, now I just need some off white shades. I found a white down comforter for our bed too. Another great deal off of ebay. I got a level 5 Macy's new comforter for $72 from like $550 or something crazy. I love bargains, I couldn't do it without them.

7 comments:

  1. Can't beat that deal! Amazing.

    Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love a great deal too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 Katie? That is CRAZY good. Oh my gosh. And the comforter sounds AWESOME! I am so excited for you. What fun to decorate your room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT deals and beautiful light. I just wish I was patient enough to find deals. I am always at Lowes but can't find markdowns on what I need at the time. LOL
    I use to love garage sales, but our small town now, it is the same people having the same stuff. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a steal on that chandy. That is a better deal than I've found at Lowes & I've found some good ones. I'll be doing a post soon on one I just found recently. I've managed to get several on clearance from them. You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just $10? AMAZING! I'm going to Lowe's this weekend! Thanks for sharing! Oh, and we miss you on the Bethany boards. Come over and say hi! Love, Rachel (lovetowrite)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. Have a blessed day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...